Top 10 richest cricketers in India in 2017, India’s highest paid cricketers list.
One of the mega grosser is the cricketers of India apart from Bollywood stars and Industrialist in India. Most of the youth are aiming to make a career in either of the two professions. The celebrity status and fame makes the cricketers cashed by the brands and advertiser.
List of the Top 10 Richest Cricketers in India in 2017
These cricketers represent different brands for commercial and feature in their advertisement. The match fees, BCCI contract fees and IP contracts have made most of the cricketer’s millionaires. This is the list of richest cricketers in India.
1. Sachin Tendulkar $115 million: – One of the most famous cricketers of India. He has set records, redefined batting cricket. He has gained lot of respect, is a very humble and down to earth person. Even though he does not have any association with any organisation then to Sachin has a huge list of endorsements. He is the cricketer who is expected to have the estimated worth around $ 115 million.
2. Sourav Ganguly $55.5 million: – In the city of Kolkata, the person who is popular then the Chief Minister of the State is Sourav Ganguly. He is also referred as the Prince of Kolkata. Other than holding a good governing post in the Cricket Association of Bengal, he is a Television Commentator. He is also an expert and popular at news broadcasting channel. He is expected to have estimated worth for about $55.5 million.
3. Mahendra Singh Dhoni $51million: – The most famous Captain who has come from a small town, Mahendra Singh Dhoni. He has gained an appreciation for his wicket keeping and batting skill. He is known for the superb hitting and is also the captain of the IPL CSK team. He is also a highest earning cricketer in the world. This sports person has approximately made around $51 million for himself.
4. Virender Sehwag $45million: – Even though Virendra Sehwag is not a part of the Indian Cricket team now, but he is the most talked player of India. His batting style has caught the attention of the cricket fans from all around the country. He has a good image in and out of Cricket circle and thus the popular choice of different brands and advertisers. It is expected that Sehwag has earned about $45 million.
5. Yuvraj Singh $35.5million: – The fan following of Yuvraj Singh has made his name huge in India. He is also named in the most eligible bachelors in the country. In the ICC Cricket World Cup 2011, Yuvraj has been the Man of the Tournament and has hit six sixes in the World T20, 2007. From last few years, he has been the most expensive player in the auction of Indian Premier League. Yuvraj has expected net worth around $35.5 million.
6. Yusuf Pathan $26.5million: – Due to consistent issues, the elder Pathan brother fail to cement himself in the Indian team but he is always been a hot pick in the T20 leagues for his hard hitting abilities. He has an association with few brands because of his loyal fan following. His net worth is expected to be about $26.5 million.
7. Rahul Dravid $22.6million: – He might have been retired from the cricket in 2012, but a man of respect and stature can never be hidden from the fraternity of cricket. He is continuing as the coach and Mentor of the Rajasthan Royals, the Indian Premier League Franchise. He is also the Brand Icon of the Gillette Indian and many other brands. In the international cricket, he is also a star commentator. The estimated worth of Rahul is around $22.6 million.
8. Gautam Gambhir $20million: – For the past couple of years, Gautam has been out of favour of the Indian Cricket team, but he has attracted many fans from all over the country. His outstanding presentation in the IPL for the team, Kolkata Knight Riders, has boosted his value in the industry. The approximate worth of Gautam is around $20 million.
9. Virat Kohli $15million: – The flamboyant cricketer Virat Kohli is one of the largest youth appeals of India at the moment. His heroic looks have attracted many fans and raised his brand value. These days, he is the hot pick among the brands and advertiser for promoting their products to the youth of the country. His estimated worth is about $15 million.
These renowned cricketers have not only glorified their name in the International Cricket, but have also increased their brand values. Due to their popularity, cricket fans are admiring the cricket to a large extent.