Top 10 richest baseball players in the world in 2015-2016, highest baseball player’s list.
Professional baseball player are able to earn heavy income from this sport and their net worth is increasing every year. Most of them are popular for endorsing popular brands and have various diverse sources of incomes.
List of top 10 richest baseball players 2015-2016:
Here is a list of all the top 10 richest baseball players of the world who have earned heavy income even after their retirements.
1. Alex Rodriguez: – Alex Rodriguez is among the most popular player of Baseball. His net worth is $300 million and $33 million per year. He is a sensational American Baseball player who was born in July 27. This player was also in news when Texas Rangers filed for bankrupt. However, this issue was resolved after an active participation form Chuck Greenberg and Nolan Ryan who finally purchased Rangers at an amount of $593 million.
2. Derek Jeter: – Derek Jeter is an American baseball player who has a net worth of $185 million and is able to earn some additional income from endorsement. He is the captain of Yankee team and has a contract of 3 years of amount $51 million. He is a classy player that posses versatile playing style and has huge fan followings.
3. CC Sabathia: – CC Sabathia is a professional American baseball player who is listed in the top 10 richest baseball player of the world. His annual income is $155 million as per 2015 and was just $60 during the year 2013. Hence, there is a drastic increase in his earning and popularity.
4. Albert Pujols: – Born on January 16, 1980, Albert Pujols has gained high reputation and fan following in very short span of time. He is popular baseball player of St Louis Cardinal Team since 2001. Due to his sport skills, he is able to earn heavy annual income that makes his net worth of $140 million.
5. Ryan Howard: – Ryan Howard is another legendary player of baseball sport. He is a professional player who is known by “The Big Piece” nickname all round the world and especially among his fans. He has a net worth of $140 million and is increasing at a steep rate due to his diverse earning from this spot and various endorsement.
6. Miguel Cabrera: – Miguel Cabrera is a professional baseball player from Venezuela. He plays for Detroit Tigers and has won various Major League Baseball for the team. His net worth is $135 million and is at fifth position in terms of the richest baseball player.
7. Joe Mauer: – Joe Mauer has a net worth of $125 million and is the most successful and versatile baseball player. This professional player added a net worth of $184 million when he signed a contract for 8 years in the year 2010 with Minnesota Twins. This contract was the turning point of is income and there after he is among the list of top 10 richest baseball player of world.
8. Adrian Beltre: – Adrian Beltre is a popular Dominician player who has gained high reputation from his versatility. He is the most entertaining player and due to this, he is able to maintain net worth of $125 million. After attending Liceo Maxino Gomez High School, Adrian Beltre started looking for a carrier in this sport. Thus, he has huge fan following and is the most attractive personality.
9. Tom Glavine: – Tom Glavine is a former Major League Baseball left handed pitcher professional player who has always entertained his fans. His net worth is $120 million and is among the list of most successful baseball player of the world. He was born on March 25, 1966, and is now retired from the game. Thus, even after retirement, he is able to earn such a heavy income and most of this income is from endorsement.
10. Randy Johnson: – Randy Johnson is able to maintain his net worth and due to which he is able to maintain his position in top 10 richest baseball players. His net worth of $115 million was estimate in the year 2012 and is further increased. He has retired from this sport and still after his retirement, he is a richest baseball player. His most of the earning are from endorsement of various popular brands of the world. Thus, Randy Johnson was a popular left hand pitcher and his fans remember him for his exceptional playing skills.
Therefore, the above listed baseball players are the richest baseball players in the world and they have gained heavy payments for endorsing popular brands. Baseball fans can find the details of their favorite player form the above list.