Top 10 richest boxers in the world in 2015-2016, highest paid and most popular boxers list.
Boxing is an entertaining sport in various parts of world and the craze and income of this profession is increasing rapidly. Thus, youngsters are gaining high attention towards it. Below is the list of atop 10 richest boxers of the world who have earned heavy income from this crazy sport. Thus, due to heavy income and popularity of this sport, people find it best professions.
List of top 10 richest boxers 2015-2016:
Although, the boxing techniques cannot be expressed in terms of income, still we have provided the details of the most amazing professional boxers who have highest net worth that they have earned from this profession.
1. Floyd Mayweather Jr: – Floyd Mayweather Jr is at number one in terms of richness with a net worth of $400 million. He is a popular American boxer who has shown his tremendous boxing skills in various weight classes like Lightweight, Super Featherweight, Super Welterweight, Junior Welterweight and Welterweight twice. He has won six championships all together in these formats.
2. George Foreman: – George Foreman is another in top 10 richest lists who has a net worth of $250 million and is the second richest boxer in the world. He is a versatile personality who is well known author, professional boxer, actor and entrepreneur. He is a spokesperson of Russell Hobbs Inc and he opted this just after retiring from boxing profession.
3. Manny Pacquiao: – Manny Pacquiao has a net worth of $200 million and is at third position in this list. He has won 54 boxing matches out of 61. Moreover, he is the best boxer in the world and is the only boxer to hold the seven boxing titles under his success belt in various weight classes.
4. Oscar De La Hoya: – Oscar De La Hoya has a net worth of $2000 million and hold the position of 4th in the top 10 richest boxer in the world. He is another American professional boxer who is among the most amazing pop culture celebrity. He was also a gold medal winner in Barcelona Olympic Game of 1992.
5. Lennox Lewis: – Lennox Lewis is a versatile personality and is a well-known Professional British Canadian boxer. Along with boxing, he is also a successful actor. He has 41 career bouts under his success belt and is a gold medalist of Olympic Games in the year 1988.
6. Sugar Ray Leonard: – Sugar Ray Leonard is a motivational speaker and a well-known retired American professional boxer. With his net worth of $120 million, he is among the top 10 richest boxer of the world. He also won various titles in 5 different weight divisions. During the year 1980, he retired from this profession and was the “Boxer of the Decade”.
7. Vitali Klitschko: – Vitali Klitschko is known for his nickname as “Dr Ironfist” and is a professional heavyweight boxer. He has won several accolades and boxing championships due to his powerful and versatile techniques in the ring. He has a net worth of $65 million.
8. Muhammad Ali: – Muhammad Ali has a net worth of $50 million and is among the top 10 richest boxer in the world. He has earning huge amount from this profession and is now retired from this profession. Even after retiring, he is able to earn huge income from various sources. He is a social activist and a philanthropist and partnered with Fred Stoner who is a boxing coach. Both these partners have won several champions together like Amateur Athletic Junior Title, six Kentucky Golden Gloves and two National Golden Gloves.
9. Marvin Hagler: – Marvin Hagler is richest professional boxer who has a net worth of $45 million. He is known as “Marvelous Marvin Hagler” and is now a retired middleweight champion. He also holds the titles of “Fighter of the Decade” and “Fighter of the Year”.
10. Bernard Hopkins: – He is a professional American boxer who has a net worth of $40 million. He also won 51 fights, has defended his middleweight title 20 times. Thus, he is a popular and expert light heavyweight and middleweight fighter and is known by nicknames as “The B-Hop” and “The Executioner”.
The listed top 10 richest boxers are all time popular boxers. They have earned heavy income from this profession and with their versatile skills.