Top 10 richest black man in the world in 2017, most popular Richest African Americans.
In current competitive world, name, fame and wealth of black men are increasing rapidly and this can be seen as the income they are gaining from their various businesses. The below list reflects the information of their wealth and reason for their popularity.
List of top 10 richest black Person 2017:
Here is a list of all the richest black ladies and men that are among the top 10 richest in entire world. Below list, provide the details of their net worth and their main source of income.
1. Tony Elumelu: – He is one of the richest black person and posses a net worth of $1 billion. He has earned his heavy income from various sources that include his controlling interest in Transcorp, stake in Union Bank of Africa and real estate.
2. Mo Ibrahim: – Mo Ibrahim is another name in this list, as he has a net worth of 1.1 billion and is gaining such a high income from his deal of Celtel that provided him income of $3.4 billion during the year 2005. Further after the foundation of Mo Ibrahim Foundation, his income was increased rapidly, as it provided him an amount of $5 million and was associated to fight with corruption. He also founded Satya Capital that provided him earnings of $20 million.
3. Theophilus Danjuma: – Theophilus Danjuma is Nigerian resident who has earned such a heavy net worth of $1.1 billion. He was a defense officer and is now retired from his post of General. Still now, he is able to make heavy income as he is the chairman of South Atlantic Petroleum.
4. Folorunsho Alakija: – Folorunsho Alakija is among the list of the first Nigerian lady who has such a net worth of $1.9 billion. Her main source of income is from fashion, and from oil. During 70s, she started her business; she founded Supreme Stitches and Famfa oil. Thus, both these business made her the richest black lady in world.
5. Patrice Motsepe: – Patrice Motsepe is from a poor family and is among the top 10 richest black people in world. He has a net worth of $2.1 billion. As per his income is concerned, he is able to earn it from his business like African Rainbow Minerals and his holds from Sanlam. He also donated half of his income to charity, further he remains in news for his charitable works.
6. Oprah Winfrey: – She is among the richest African American who has earned such net worth of $3 billion. Her most of the earning are from daytime TV show of his company Harpo production company that was a super hit of its time for 25 years. Her incredible contribution can be seen in establishing of higher educational institutes for girls in Johannesburg, South Africa.
7. Isabel Dos Santos: – Isabel Dos Santos has a net worth of $3.3 billion who is daughter of Angola’s president. She is richest lady in Africa and a richest black lady in world. She earns income from her stakes from Angolian mobile phone and Banco Bis SA bank. Along with such income, she also has several other investments that provide her heavy income.
8. Mike Adenuga: – Mike Adenuga has a net worth of $4 billion and his most of the income is from Globacom. She is also the founder of Coincoil producing company and earns heavy income from it. She started her own business just after completing her studies and being the owner of tow biggest companies in Nigeria.
9. Mohammed Al-Amoudi: – Mohammed Al-Amoudi has a net worth of $10.9 billion in Saudi Arabian resident. His major part of earnings is from oil and mining companies. His total net worth is $15.3 billion and is able to get large benefit from his real estate, construction and oil refinery that are located in various countries.
10. Aliko Dangote: – Aliko Dangote is the top richest black person in the world whose main source of income is from flour sugar and cement. His net worth is $15.7 billion. Thus, he is richest person of Nigeria and even of the world. His Dangote cement company is established in most of the African countries.
Thus, this is the list of top 10 richest black people in the world. Their income and dedication shows their success stories and people can make them their ideal to gain success in their life.