Top 10 Richest Models in the World in 2015-2016, The World’s Highest-Paid Models.
The entire list of the richest models in the world is conquered by Victoria’s Secret Angels. There have been many models that belonged to the clan but some have been more successful than the others in the group. Presenting the list of 10 richest models in the world, for you to drool over their beauty and net earnings.
List of Top 10 Richest Models in the World in 2015-2016
These models are not only an epitome of grace and beauty but signify the essence as well as the strength of a woman. Despite belonging to different origins, they have flourished in the fashion industry and set it in a new vibe altogether.
1. Gisele Bundchen ($290 Million) – Gisele Bunchden is counted amongst the most successful models in the Victoria’s Secret clan. Married to Tom Brady, she is now one of the chief names in the world of modeling. Her net worth earnings accounted to $42 million. She replaced Beyonce and is the new face of H&M. She also stole the deal with Chanel and took over Kate Moss in David Yurman’s endorsements. She is a Brazilian and is also linked as UN’s Goodwill ambassador for the environment program. Her current estimation of new worth is accounted to $290 million.
2. Erin Heatherton ($145 Million) – American by origin, her net estimation is $145 Million in the year 2013. She is recognized as one of the maximum paid models in the world. Erin Heatherton was born in 1989 on March 4 in Illinois. She is of the Jewish ancestry and has modeled for Tommy Hilfiger including many other renowned brands.
3. Adriana Lima ($50 Million) – In the year 2013, Adriana Lima earned $7.2 Million which gave her an entry into the lost of richest models in the world. Since the year 2000, she has been a part of Victoria’s Secret Angels and spokeswoman for Maybelline for six long years. She launched her own cosmetic line known as Kora Organic. She is presently dealing with brands like David Jones, Mango, Lipton and Quantas apart from some deals with her very own Victoria’s Secret.
4. Naomi Campbell ($48 Million) – Naomi, a British supermodel has a net worth of $48 Million. She rose in the era of 1980s to 1990s. She belongs to the heritage of Jamaican-Chinese culture. She began modeling at the age of 15 and was accounted as the first black lady to appear on the covers of Vogue and Time magazine.
5. Alessandra Ambrosio ($40 Million) – Another Victoria’s Secret model, Alessandra earned $6.6 million. When the brand launched their first cloth line called as Pink, she was the very first spokeswoman. She also played a role in the movie Casino Royale.
6. Miranda Kerr ($20 Million) – Earning $4 million as net worth, Miranda Kerr is considered to be one of the wealthiest models in Victoria’s Secret. She has been in the clan since the year 2007. She is the first Australian model to represent the brand from her country.
7. Bar Rafaeli ($20 Million) – Israeli in origin, supermodel Bar Rafaeli began posing at the age of 15. She modeled for Elle, Chanel, GQ, Vogue and more.
8. Carolyn Murphy ($15 Million) – This supermodel is known for her accentuating American looks and earned $3.6 million in the year 2013. She has worked with some of the renowned fashion designers like Mario Testino, Karl Lagerfeld, Steven Meisel and late Helmut Newton. She was also illustrated in many other renowned modeling covers and eventually landed in the film industry. She was seen in Liberty Heights produced by Barry Levinson.
9. Candice Swanepoel ($10 Million) – Candice Swanepoel is South African in origin and became Victoria’s Secret Model earning $3.1 million. She was counted as the highest paid models around the globe. Her current net worth accounts to $10 Million and is known for her beauty.
10. Doutzen Kroes ($10 Million) – Doutzen Kroes has been in the Victoria’s Secret since the year 2008. She is in contract with L’Oreal and appears in all their advertisements. She had set a charm with her amazing looks and never ceases to amaze in the brand’s outfits. This has made her accountable to be in the list of the richest models in the world.
These 10 models dedicated themselves completely in becoming great models of the world. Their hard work helped them getting enrolled in the list of top 10 richest models of the world.