Top 10 richest black rappers in the world in 2015-2016, all time best most popular rappers.
Entertainment has no limits on this earth. There are various modes of entertainment but among all music is the most talked about. Music can be made in different ways but the point that should be kept in mind is the piece should be ear soothing. The technicalities come after it but technical parts should also be kept in mind as without it the song sounds dull. These days the musicians are turning up with new category of sounds and they are getting a lot of appreciations from the market. When it’s about music then how can we forget the Rap songs? This genre is just not about pattern but a mixture if different patterns.
The top 10 list of Richest and successful Black Rappers of 2015-2016
This is a list of the top 10 black rap singers having their name in the richest category. The list of the top 10 is as follows:
1. Dr. Dre: This man deserves to be in the top 10 list and this time leads the table with the net worth of $800 million. Can you imagine a rap star earning this much? Immensely talented he is and thus he is preferred by many.
2. P Diddy: He is not only a profound rapper but also an actor and a successful producer. He is no dobt a talented musician who has given a number of hits for the past few years. He has earned the 2nd position in this list of the top 10 with the net worth of $700 million.
3. Jay-Z: This Casanova rap artist is regarded to be one of the most popular rap singers. He is extremely talented and he is best known for his power packed stage appearance. He earns net worth of $ 560 million and stands in the position of 3rd in this list.
4. Master P: The most talked about rap singers in the present times is best known among the fans for his style sense. He has a very charming attitude and his dressing is always on the top of the list, standing in the 4th position of this list he earns a net worth of $350 million.
5. Birdman: The name he has given to himself does makes most of his market apart from his singing. He is also known for his tattoos all over his head which has become a style statement for many. He earns a net worth of $170 million.
6. Lil Wayne: He is said to be one of the talented rising stars of this industry. Apart from being a versatile musician, he has powerful on stage appearance. he holds the 5th position in this top 10 list with the net worth of $140 million.
7. 50 Cent: This man is a very famous among the rap song listeners. He name as you can see is a bit different from the other ones in the list. He has a fine sense of music and is known for his innovative music compositions. His net worth is $140 million.
8. Ice Cube: We have seen many rap singers from all over the world earning huge from their albums that gets sold out in the market but this guy has made money from his stage shows. He earns a net worth of around $140 million.
9. Snoop Dod: His name has a typical bohemian touch in it. He has been giving massive hits and quality music from the very beginning of his career and thus hits the 8th position in this top 10 list with the net worth of $135 million.
10. Akon: I don’t think he needs a second introduction. He is said to be one of the most consistent music producers of all times and the list of the top 10 ends with his name. His net worth is $80 million.
The rap singers now days earn huge not only from their albums and stage shows but also from their various endorsements. Yes, they do earn in millions. Rap songs have been among the most talked about ones and it is taking new shapes with the passage of days and growing technologies. Rap singers are the ones to give this genre a new platform to the world of music.