Top 10 biggest/largest YouTube stars 2017: YouTube videos are definitely one of the huge business options for top independent content creators. There are lots of YouTube stars who have big online fan bases – but are not well known; even most of us have never heard their name. We can say that they are going great job in terms of earning being at the back of curtain via YouTube.
Presenting the list of Top 10 biggest successful names in the world of YouTube in 2017
Many of us are very curious to know in detail about these people who made it big in terms of earning via YouTube. We along with our experts prepared the list of the biggest stars in YouTube world for our readers. Here is a list of 10 biggest stars of YouTube; each of them could earn more than $1 million per year as ad revenue.
1. PewDiePie – Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg which is actually an online alias is popular in the name of PewDiePie. He is originally a commentator or a Swedish video game. This is now the highest paid YouTube star which is renowned for action video game and playing horror, especially “Amnesia: The Dark Descent. Now his annual income is $7 million from you Tube.
2. YOGSCAST Lewis & Simon – YOGSCAST is one of the renowned YouTube mainstays which are formerly known as BlueXephos. This is created by Lewis & Simon, who mainly produces gaming content. Now YOGSCAST takes the 2nd position and the Annual Earnings stands at: $6.7 million. Not only that they become successful to get 2,940,251,397 views and 7,232,198 Subscribers, this amount also helps them to achieve the 2nd position.
3. Smosh – Anthony Padilla and Ian Hecox, these two friends is the main person behind Smosh. This comedy duo posts various sketches and lip-sync videos which are having huge popularity on YouTube and successfully get 19,545,673 subscribers and 3,959,654,811 views they like to everything funny or awesome on the web. According to recent news they are on 3th position
4. DC Toys Collector – This channel is as same as No. 5, and according to the report the founder of Disney Collector might be married to the person behind Blu Collection. The popular videos of You Tube features unboxing and display some high-tech gadgets and kid’s toys. Now it is on the 4th position.
5. BluCollection ToyCollector – Achieving the 5th position in You Tube ranking, BluCollection ToyCollector is popular YouTube channel in Portugal provides “kid-friendly videos for infant, toddlers, babies and preschool children.” This toy channel post lots videos of unboxing on YouTube and earn $4.8 million annually, it can successfully get 2,622,204,041 view and 1,513,438 Views: 2,622,204,041
6. JennaMarbles – JennaMarbles is a renowned You Tube personality who is also a popular comedian. She has the seven most subscribed channels on You Tube. Jenna Marbles who is originally from New York, Rochester first received attention by viewers due to her video titled, “How to Trick People into Thinking You’re Good Looking.” She is one of the richest star is You Tube due to her annual earning $4.3 million. She has 14,511,148 Subscribers and 1,650,076,560 Views in You Tube.
7. TobyGames – TobyGames is one of the popular gaming series in YouTube, which is well liked among the younger generation for his lots of popular game like “Minecraft,” “Skyrim,” Happy Wheels, sSlender and “Walking Dead” series. It also has two other popular channels, Tobuscus and my Lazy Vlog. His annual earning is $4.2 million, within a very small time it can gain: 1,867,214,633 Views and 6,917,106 Subscribers. He is now in 7th position.
8. RayWilliamJohnson – Comedian Ray William Johnson, who is actually a lawyer in Columbia University by profession ranks 8th in this list YouTube stars. During his law study, he started watching videos on YouTube. He was extremely influenced by idea of video sharing on You Tube, after a few years he started making his own videos on YouTube. He also provides commentary on the some largest viral videos. His annual Earning is $4 million.
9. UberHaxorNova – Joining You Tube on 2008, UberHaxorNova is also one of the popular web series and the main person behind the series is James Richard Wilson Jr. the series gets huge popularity in recent time due to its inappropriate jokes, videos on games and the gamer lifestyle. Its annual earnings are $3.5 million, and within a few years the show gets 1,422,401,817 and 2,713,385 Subscribers. The report says that this 9th biggest or largest stars in YouTube.
10. Annoying Orange – Annoying Orange is actually a comedy Web series, made by Dane Boedigheimer. This comedy started its journey on YouTube in January 2010. This is a story of anthropomorphic orange that annoy other fruits and so that it often utilize crude humor. Within 4 years, it could get 2 billion views, and its annual earnings are $3.4 million, Subscribers: 4,100,240. This web series considered as 10th biggest star of YouTube.
YouTube offers hours of entertainment for all you Tube viewers, but it selects few people who get millions of dollars as the revenue of their advertising. Actually, YouTube allows some content creators to share their own videos on You Tube through their “YouTube Partner Program,” these content creators will be paid through You Tube and earn huge amount of money.