The 10 Most Expensive Colleges In the world in 2015-2016,The X-factor about the Top 10 most expensive colleges.
After completion of schooling, we all remain anxious regarding taking admission at the best college for higher studies. Hence we all look to take admission at the best college around the world. There are lots of famous college which are considered as the well disciplined and maintaining an advanced study format. Most of these colleges are expensive and it requires a huge amount to take admission. The management of such expensive colleges are always ready to maintain the prestige and pride of their colleges.
List of Top 10 most expensive colleges 2015-2016
Today all over the world, we can have different colleges where a student can take admission to have a bright career. Let us have a look over the top ten most expensive universities and colleges for the financial year 2015-2016.
1. George Washington University in Washington DC: Former name of this prestigious college was Columbian College in the District of Columbia. The college was established in the year 1821. It was the year 1904 when the University named after George Washington, the first President of the United States. One requires to pay $40437 as tuition fees and $ 9920 as room and boarding charges.
2. Georgetown University in Washington DC: This well renowned University was founded in the year 1789 and it is the oldest catholic institution for higher studies in the United States. This university is famous for higher quality of research work. Students who are willing to take admission in this institute will need to pay $38122 as tuition fees and $12153 as room and boarding charges.
3. University of Chicago: It was year 1890, when this private research University in Chicago was established. This university is considered as one of the most top ranked and expensive University all over the world. The cost for tuition fees is $38492 and boarding expenses is $ 11697
4. New York University: In the year 1831 this well renowned and prestigious colleges was founded in the year 1831. The main campus of New York University is situated in Greenwich Village. The cost of tuition fees here is $ 37372 and boarding fees comes to $ 12810.
5. Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh: Andrew Carnegie established this prestigious university in the year 1900. This is also renowned as private research institute in Pittsburgh. Total cost to take admission in this University comes to $49804. One has to pay $39754 as tuition fees and $10050 for Room and boarding.
6. Johns Hopkins University: In Baltimore, one can find one of the best universities in this world and it is Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore. This prestigious university starter its journey in the year 1876. Total cost to complete studies here is $49778 including tuition fees $38200 and fees for boarding is $11578.
7. Boston College: The famous Catholic Research University is situated in Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts, USA. The college was founded in the year 1863 and till today it is extremely famous among students all over the world. Present cost to do he study in this university is $49560.
8. University of Rochester: This University is the famous private research University in Rochester, USA. In the year 1850 it was established and till today it is maintaining its goodwill. Total cost to complete study here will be $ 48060. One has to pay $37250 for tuition fees and $ 10810 for boarding.
9. Columbia University in New York City: Columbia University is the oldest University in New York which established in the year 1754. Formerly it was known as King’s College. At present to take admission here and to complete the study, one needs to pay $49270 inclusive of Tuition fees and fees for boarding.
10. Bucknell University: In the year 1846 the University of Lewisburg established and later this university became famous as Bucknell University. This college is famous for its education programs in Arts, science and management. The tuition fees is charged $ 39652 and boarding charge is $8728. Hence, total cost to be paid $ 48380.
So, those above are the top ten most expensive as well as reputed colleges where one can take admission for bright future.