Top 10 Best Selling Book Of 2015: Books are the best friend of a human being as they never let us feel alone. There is no age limit of reading books. Books provide us inspiration, emotion, knowledge and entertainment. Many people may read the same book but everyone has their own point of view. A person can be judged by his taste of reading books. One who sacrifices his sleep just for the sake of completing a book is definitely a good reader. Reading books may unlock several doors of our life about which we are still unknown.
Presenting the list of the leading Best Selling Book Of 2015-2016
Books can change the angle of seeing the life. There are a lot more advantages of reading a book which only a reader can understand. There are countless great and bestselling books of all time but the ranking differs according to different websites.
Let’s have a look at the top selling books of 2015-2016.
1. A Tale of Two Cities: The total sell of 200 million copies of this book has brought it to No.1 position among the best selling books till today. Charles Dickens has carved a great masterpiece by writing this book. This book was published in 1859. The story moves around the two cities, England and France. Charles Dickens has given an amazing fictional face to a marvelous imaginative story. In spite of having a little bit complex language, Dickens has presented a fast, epic and spell bounding story. Also read best selling dog breeds
2. Lord of The Rings: With the 150 million sold copies so far, this book has registered its name in the history of bestselling books ever. It is one of the highest rated novels so far. The book was written by Professor J.R.R. Tolkien and was published in the year 1954. With his mesmerizing imagination, Tolkien has taken the fantasy novels to a higher level. Just be patient and let the magic of the novel work on you.
3. Le Petit Prince(The Little Prince): This is one of the greatest novel of all time and till today 140 million copies of this novel are sold. It is a French novel written by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry. It was published in 1943. The author has written this novel at the time of war and with his own experiences of different emotions. This is a period story and suitable for the readers who desire some classic art-pieces.
4. Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone: By selling 107 million copies worldwide, the novel by J.K Rowling gained both critical as well as commercial success. This was Rowling’s debut novel of the Harry Potter Series. It was published in 1997.With its magic, imagination and thrill, the novel will definitely keep you glued to it till the end.
5. And Then There Were None: This book was written by Agatha Christie and was published in 1939. This crime based novel has sold 100 million copies so far. Christie had done a lot of effort to create this masterpiece. It is basically a mystery novel with 10 central characters who visit an island and then their lives take an unexpected turn. After reading the novel the respect increases for such a great imaginative author.
6. Dream of The Red Chamber: This is a Chinese novel written by Cao Xueqin. 100 million copies of this novel have been sold worldwide. Among all the Chinese novels so far, it is considered as the milestone and a masterpiece in its literature. It is a cocktail of dreamy as well as the real world incidents. This novel is full of emotions, entertainment and realistic experiences. Cao Xueqin has really done a great job.
7. The Hobbit: This is a fantasy novel written by J.R.R Tolkien. By selling 100 million copies it gives a tough competition to many bestselling novels so far. This is a great fantasy novel specially designed for the readers of small age group. By the type of introduced characters and amazing conversations between them, Tolkien has proved his brilliance. This novel was published in 1937 and considered as one of the greatest fantasy novels ever. The author was awarded and acclaimed for his masterpiece.
8. She: A Story of Adventure: The author of the novel was H. Rider Haggard. This novel was published in 1887. This is a fantasy as well as an adventure novel. Haggard has done a great justice to the story by his splendid imaginative weapon. With 100 millions of sold copies it is still considered as a revolutionary novel. In spite of having some racism issues in the novel, the overall story is pretty good and enjoying.
9. The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe: This book was published in 1950 and till today 85 million copies are sold. This novel was written by C. S. Lewis . This fantasy novel is written by keeping lower aged readers in mind. The story describes the imaginative Narnia world and it’s magic. Its amazing characterizations and unique storyline will not let you feel boring throughout the story. No matter how many times you read this, it will always remain interesting.
10. The DaVinci Code: This novel truly deserves to be the best seller due to its wonderful storyline. It was written by Dan Brown and was published in 2003. Total 80 million copies have been sold till today. The story deals with the hidden mystery by few demoralized people who use to wear the mask of spirituality. The suspense and trill of the novel is out of the world. It is one of the “must read novel”.
No matter the legendary writers are alive or dead, their masterpiece art works will always remain in our heart. We will be thankful forever to them for their precious books. Grab more and more copies of your favorite best selling books and let them be the next best seller.