Top Ten highest paying jobs in Malaysia in 2015-2016, Highest Paying Fresh Graduate Jobs in Malaysia.
Man power is the most important aspect needed for a company to prosper. The economic growth of a particular region is calculated per annul based on the work that is being done officially. The current status of the manpower is quite high in Malaysia. The fresh graduates can expect to earn an average salary of RM2, 100 per month. Those associated with different fields can expect a good variation in their pay scale.
Presenting the list of top 10 highest paid jobs in Malaysia in 2015-2016 for a great professional future
The list below states about a basic pay of salaries, earning up to RM3, 200. The salaries do not include the forms of compensation such as the leaves and the credits, the benefits of medical, insurances and incentives. The salary increment depends upon the right career you make a choice of.
The list is as follows:
1. Pharmacy: The career of a pharmacist is a good choice indeed. The jobs related to healthcare are predicated to a steady growth over the next decades. The forecasts of the labor and industry seem to grow at a very high rate.
2. Corporate Strategy: Current trend shows that a definite learning strategy leads to a successful career leading towards the corporate strategy. It is implemented as the integral components in every business. The key concept related to this is just the best corporate services provided to the world all over.
3. Sales- Financial services: In the turbulent economic times, working with the financial service sectors is quite challenging. The investors are stretchy in this field. Sales- Financial services is a term that encompasses the variety of services that too typically to the individual investors taking a client’s full plan to account and action.
4. Doctor: The profession of the doctors are one of the toughest and stressful jobs compared. They really benefit from this profession. The Malaysian government is quite desperate to recruit good doctors to work with them so that they can take ahead the bright scopes of medical science with these doctors.
5. Sales- Engineering and IT: If you like to deal in technology, then you can travel along with to earn good money through the sales engineering and IT jobs right away in Malaysia. The work is interesting whereas the employees acquire large body of knowledge based on their expertise and specialization.
6. Geophysics: Since geophysicist spend most of the time outdoor studying about various aspects of the earth, the requirement of the modelling and calculations are quite important. In Malaysia, different ways are being integrated so that the experts do not stop by any reason. They are responsible for controlling the quality of the seismic data in order to prepare reservoir models.
7. Aviation: The salary structure offered in Malaysia is quite high. The career about Aviation deals with the applications that are being taught during the courses. Various official websites of the aviation organization have job vacancies. The salary package is not a bar for the right candidate. Candidates are recruited accordingly so that they can respond during the flight take off time.
8. Actuarial Science: This is a career where you can apply the statistical methods learnt at the courses. There are high career prospects in this field. It is said that there are always more scopes of opportunities in actuarial science than the qualified candidates. Thus, this job prospect is ranking on the eighth position with the others in comparison.
9. Sales- Corporate: The current scenario in the world is higher than any other job opportunities. It is having a gigantic growth all over the world. Someone who is looking forward to have a career as corporate sales professional, he or she is on the right career to pout upon. This is indeed a sophisticated sales held in order to create something good to the brand or the company you are working with.
10. IT Software: Software engineering jobs and the salary structure both are quite popular and high in scale. It is about the small subset of the programming technique. There are various types of development processes and the tools required for the latest technology. All these scopes are available in good amount all over the region of Malaysian.
All you need to do to get recruited to any of the highest paid jobs in Malaysia, is to apply online after you complete the minimum qualification that they seek in a candidate applying for the job. However competitions are quite high, yet take a chance to check your fate. Stay tuned to the official website page so that you can keep yourself updating.