Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India in 2017, highest paid professions in India.
People always desire for the best salary and a profession of their choice. Below is the information of all the elite professions and the salary paid in them. India is a developing country and so we can see the improvement in every sector of it and in the salary structure offered to the employees in this sector.
List of top 10 highest paid successful jobs in India in 2017
The list of highest paid professions in India is based on the high demand and previous intake salary packages of various professionals. People can find their areas of interest and can get info of the packages that they will get after pursuing these professions.
1. Management Professionals: – The students that come from premium institutes like IITs, IIMs, XLRI, FMS, IIFT and Symbiosis are known for getting the highest salary packages in India. These students have to undergo a trainee period of 6 to 12 months and then enjoy higher position in various organizations. The annual intake packages of these professionals vary from 20-24 lakhs per annum.
2. Investment Bankers: – The salary of Investment Bankers increases as their position in an organization progresses. The basic salary that these professionals get is based on the levels like Analyst, Associate, Vice President, Director and Managing Directors. Salary variation in this profession is 5-9 lakhs for Analyst, 7-13 lakhs for Associates, 10-40 lakhs for Vice Presidents annually.
3. IT & Software Engineers: – There is a variation in the salary of various levels in this industry. Trainee software engineer get an annual package of 1.5 to 2.5 lakhs annually. For program analyst and software engineers the salary package enhances to 3 to 6 lakhs annually. Further, the salary of 6 to 13 lakhs is paid to project leads and then after a package of 8 to 19 lakhs to program manager. Apart from this, the salary further increases for professional who travel abroad for assignments and one that frequently update self with the new and latest technology.
4. Charted Accountants: – Charted Accountants has an opportunity to work in various industries and plays a role of tax management, auditing, financial accounting, banking, cost accounting along with providing consultation services. Thus, the payment varies as per the various job profiles in various industries. Charted Accountants holds a certificate of ICAI – Institute of Charted Accounting of India. The basic salary of a fresher Charted Accountants is 5 to 7 lakhs annually that further increases as per experience. The maximum salaries of these professionals go to 18 to 24 laks per annum and even more.
5. Oil and Natural Gas Sector Professionals: – The annual salary packages of professionals of this industry are 3.5 lakhs to 6 lakhs at the start of carrier and it gradually increases as per position and experience. Some of the highest paying organization in this industry is IOCL, ONGC, etc. moreover, private organizations like British Gas, Reliance Energy, Halliburton, Schlumberg and Shelll are among the highest paying organizations. The basic salary of these professionals is 15 to 20 lakhs after 5 to 6 years of experience in this industry.
6. Medical Professionals: – Medical professionals are in high demand in India and doctors get an opportunity to earn heavy income from their private clinics. The salary expected from these professionals is 4.5 lakhs and varies to 6 lakhs as per their specialties and experience. Some of the highest salary earners in this industry are surgeons, dentists, psychiatrists, gynecologists, etc.
7. Aviation Professionals: – Aviation Professionals get an average salary of 4 to 9.5 lakhs that varies as per the post and profession in aviation industry. Ground staff, air hostess, pilots, stewards, etc have their different salary slabs.
8. Modeling & Acting: – At the entry level in this industry, people get salary of 2,000 to 10, per episode and if experienced, then an amount of 10,000 to 200,000 will be paid. As the film industry is concerned, professionals are able to get RS 5 to 50 lakhs as per their role and budget of film. These professionals also get huge income from modeling, advertisement and magazines.
9. Law Professionals: – The salaries of Law professionals vary as per the experience and record. An annual salary 6 to 9 lakhs is paid to these professionals. These salary further increases after 4-6 years experience and reach the slab of 10-15 lakhs annually.
10. Business Consultants: – This profession is among the highest paid profession in India and an average salary of 4 to 18 lakh is paid based on the level and experience of an individual.
Thus, these are some of the prominent and highest paid professions in India that attracts teenagers to shape their carrier in these professions and earn heavy income.