Top 10 Best paid jobs in UK in 2015-2016, Know the top 10 highest salaries in UK.
Are you looking for a job or for a career? In either case, you must consider the different aspects of the jobs that are available in the market. If you are looking to start a career, this article is best for you as you will know the top jobs in the field and thus can begin your career in that dimension.
Take a look at the list of Highest salaried job in UK in 2015-2016
There are top ten jobs that are available in UK and they are ranked according to the salary that is given for that job in the market. Thus go through them and decide which one is best for you. Make sure you have that quality and experience in your Bio data to bag the job.
1. Marketing Manager –This is the job areas for the MBA professionals. The job here is interesting, since there you will have to manage the different marketing strategies of the company and will also have to make the different researches in the market to direct the company trade in the right direction. The opportunity for the job right at this moment is 2,965. The average salary that it brings is £46,561
2. Finance Manager – This is a smart Job and it is again fro the MBA professionals. Here you will have to analyze the financial position of the company and will have to decide for the best financial strategy to increase the profit of the company. The opportunity for the job in UK right at this moment is 4,357. The average salary that it brings for the employees is £46,561.
3. Mechanical Engineer –This is the job for the engineers and the job posting for the fresh candidates is in the factories. There you will have to get through many different functions along with the maintenance of the boilers. There are opening of 5,964 jobs in this field right now and the average salary that the candidates can get from the job is £34,799.
4. Sales Manager – This is again a job for the MBA professionals and thus you can direct your career in this direction. The opportunity of job for the candidates here is around 3,869 in UK and the average salary that you can bring in by this job is £45,613.
5. Business Analyst – This is the job of the financial analyst. The MBA professionals can get to this part of the job, but they will need experience in controlling the business to get this type of jobs. The job opening for the post in UK is 3,437, where the average salary is £46,047.
6. IT Manager –It engineers are sought mostly in this area of job and if you are planning to get this type of job and make different networking solutions for the company get to the It course. There are vacancies of 3,708 in UK and the salary that the employees get here is around £57,818.
7. Civil Engineer – The engineers are never out of the demand in a developed or a developing city. As technology is advancing, the need of the civil people is increasing more and more. There are 4,137 job openings in UK related to this field and the average salary that you can bring with the job is £36,142.
8. Product Manager –The job opening is not that much as that of the other jobs, but here there always remains chances of innovativeness. The job opening in this kind of job is 1,415 and the salary you can bring by this job is £52,478.
9. Lawyer – This is a prestigious job and there is no limit of income in the future. You can make it a great career as right now the vacancy of this job is 925 and the average salary that you can bring through the job is £55,020
10. Software Engineer –All the companies now are advancing towards the technological advancement and thus this is a perfect job for the new generation. You can develop new software each day and thus reach the top of innovativeness. There are opening of 14,846 and the salary that you can bring through it is £40,400.
All these jobs are prestigious jobs and all of them are highly paid jobs too. You can make sure about your career in any of the streams and thus open up a bright future for yourself.