Top 10 Most Expensive Trucks in the world in 2015-2016, Most Expensive Pickups.
The traditional concept are completely changed that in those day trucks were used as a tool which were good for nothing more than picking dirty and garbage, but now most of the purchaser are getting them as commuter vehicles, mainly make them utilized in heavy-duty work. There are lots of trucks which are luxurious and expensive that we never expect. Here is a list 10 most expensive truck 2015.
Presenting the list of top 10 most expensive trucks in the market in 2015-2016
If you are interested to know in detail about the most expensive trucks available in the market then you are at the right place as we are going to share the top 10 list.
1. Ford F-450 Platinum – There are various types of feature found in Ford F-450 Lariat include Powerstroke 6.7L V-8 440hp engine intercooled turbo, , 4-wheel anti-lock brakes (ABS), 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive, side seat mounted airbags, 19.5″ forged aluminum wheels etc. due to this all features it became world expensive truck. Not only that this is one of the gorgeous truck of the world.
The world’s renowned truck manufacturers are truly developing up their game. Nowadays, anybody with the genuine money can purchase a truck which is not only really powerful, but also extreme fuel efficient and also very much luxurious. So that most of them are expensive.
2. Ram 3500 Heavy Duty Laramie Limited – Actually Ram is not truck manufacturer but recently they built a expensive models name Ram 3500 Heavy Duty Laramie Limited which is now 2nd expensive truck of the world. Not only that, Ram 3500 Heavy Duty Laramie Limited possibly one of the largest as well as exclusive truck in the Ram series. This truck equipped with 6.7-liter Cummins turbo engine and also 865 pound-feet of torque, this features makes it 2nd expensive truck of the world, the cost is $64,620
3. GMC Sierra 3500 Denali DURAMAX – GMC Sierra 3500 HD Denali DURAMAX is one step ahead from its smallest-bigger brother GMC Sierra 2500, which is available at $65,271. This 3rd expensive truck is powered by turbo diesel engine. The main differences between these two expensive trucks are their overall size. But the thing is that, these 2 are most powerful Sierra truck that ever hit the market.
4. Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD – It is one of the well- equipped light weight trucks, so that in term of cost, it can easily beat with its corporate cousins, which is now available in $54,845. This is now in 4th position among the top 10 expensive cars of the world. Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD is available in a huge number of different features like 6.6-liter DURAMAX turbo-diesel V8 engine
5. 2015 GMC Sierra 2500HD – GMC is one of the luxurious and well equipped trucks that the manufacturer makes it with great consideration. Obviously, GMC is manufactured with GM, one of the renowned truck manufacturers in the world. The Sierra 2500 HD Denali is such type of vehicle which can beats out everything from the Chevy counterparts. This Sierra model, 5th expensive truck in the world, outfitted with various types of features like DURAMAX diesel engine which help to makes 397 horsepower and also 765 pound-feet of torque.
6. RAM 2500 – Available at $49,145 Ram’s 2500 Power Wagon is the 6th expensive truck in the Ram series. This expensive truck equipped with various types of features like 6.4-liter HEMI V8, these all features makes the truck pricey. At every turn, it outfitted with leather and chrome.
7. Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD – Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD is one of the features reach light weight truck which comes with various types of features like Vortec 6.0L V-8 360hp engine, 4-wheel anti-lock brakes (ABS), integrated navigation system, driveline traction control and many . These all make this car 7th most expensive truck of the world.
8. Ford F-150 Platinum 4×4 SuperCrew – The new Ford F-150 is one of the gorgeous trucks today that’s why people never wait to get their hand towards the car. Taking the 8th position among top 10 expensive trucks of the world, F-150 comes in $51,350 with all new aluminum body. There are other various types of features found in this truck like 3.5-liter twin-turbocharged EcoBoost V6 which can creates 365 horsepower and also 420 pound-feet of torque etc.
9. GMC Sierra 1500 – Taking 9th position GMC Sierra 1500 Denali comes with various features like EcoTec3 5.3L V-8 355hp engine, 4-wheel anti-lock brakes (ABS), 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive, etc which makes the truck one of the expensive truck of the world. Not only that, it has other various type of features like side seat mounted airbags, integrated navigation system, airbag occupancy sensor etc.
10. Silverado 1500 High Country – Silverado 1500 High Country takes the 10th position among the top 10 most expensive trucks can reach the price levels of over $50,000. It features 6.2-liter V8 engine and this expensive truck comes with crew cab standard box configuration. This is the perfect example of light-duty truck. This is manufactured by renowned truck manufacturer Chevy.
The above are so far the most expensive Trucks which are available in the market. As per your requirement you can select the one which suits your requirement and budget.