The Most Expensive Muscle Cars in the World in 2015-2016, The 10 Most rarest Muscle Cars Ever Sold.
Cars have always been a perfect note that adds to the taste of one’s knowledge base owing to the features that are quite legitimate in it. Muscle car is a term that added to the dictionary of the cars with the American term referred to the latest models of the stylish cars. The variety of the high term began with the relentless rise. Americans love speed and therefore within the year of 1960 and the 1970, there has been a remarkable year for them.
The list of the expensive models of muscle cars 2015-2016
In case in your mind there is a plan to buy muscle of high price then you must take a look at the list of available and most expensive muscle cars in the market. We researched well to pen down the names of the expensive and trendy muscle cars which are available in the market.
The below is the list of the top 10 expensive muscle cars that are widely stringent emissions controls behind the horsepower there are some surprising stories. They are as interesting as ever.
They are as follows:
1. 1968 Ford GT40: This is among the top 10 most expensive muscle cars in 2015. This takes very long that can spot back as the most expensive American car to have ever changed its hands. The model of the GT40 with that of the gulf decals the magical quality which is worth the cost of $11 million altogether.
2. 1931 Duisenberg Model J Long-Wheelbase Coupe: The name stands for its existence. The muscle car indeed is famous for the elegant and ultra opulent looks hat brought about a perfect presentation of the car. The winning bid for the car was $10,340,000 surpassing the mark of Shelby Cobra.
3. Shelby Daytona Cobra Coupe CSX2601: This is one of the best muscle car that easily wins over the model and makes it rank among the best indeed. This is so because the muscle car ended up beating the latest model of Ferrari at the World Manufacturer’s Championship of 1965. This is one of the finest racing car altogether.
4. 1964 Ford GT40 Protype: This is the muscle car that faced the challenge of being among the latest models of the racing cars. This awesome model was sold at a cost of about $7,000,000 at the Mecum Auction in the month of April 2014. The light chassis of this car model does not include the early achievement while at experiment.
5. 1966 Shelly Cobra 427 Super Snake: The name of the car was labelled as the semi competition after such modifications of 23 originals that were built and driven off a cliff to the Pacific by Tony Maxey. This was sold for $5.5 million at Barrett Jackson Scottsdale in 2007.
6. 1966 Bat mobile 1: Bingo! The Batsman series gave the best series indeed that went out for auction and then it took over the price tag so that it can turn over the Futura into the original bat mobile. It is commanded $4,620,000.
7. 1935 Duesenberg Model SJ Convertible Coupe: The speaking of the Gatsby-esque cars stuns managing the supercharged returned to the peak before the final grave struck at $4,510,000 in the year one car’s original owners. The model looks awesome indeed. This car rumbles and roars until the car prices.
8. 1935 Duesenberg SJ Speedster: This is one such muscle car that features sandy yellow on the right has been nicknamed The Mormon Meteor which also won in Show at the 2007 Concours and elegance brought home $4,455,000 at auction in 2004. The speed of this car is about 153.97 mph in 1935. The SJ Speedster still brought a good amount of speed.
9. 1950 GM Futurliner Parade of Progress Bus: The car is being sold at an amount of $4,400,000 this includes the buyer’s commission in 2006. This is made by the Harley Earle era, in the year 1950 model. This is the car that was made between 1940 and 1956.
10. 1967 Chevy Corvette L88: This is the cars that run on the racetrack; the L88 was for the purists only. Neither a radio nor heaters were part of the package. The underrated by GM at 430 horsepower.
All these muscles cars are truly superb and thus grab the best attention from its lovers. The pioneer in the muscle cars in the 60s and 70s was the era of the fastest and the rarest cars of the nation.