Engines- awesome invention by men- The invention of engine is not new, but the invention is from the very past years. People used to know about the concept of engine from many years back. These engines are so helpful to the people that it had made so many works of the people much easier. They are not only big engines abut there are also small engines which help our day to day work very easy. For example fan, light, in the kitchen maximum things are done with the help of the modern engine. Thus engines are very important in our day to day life.
Presenting the List of top 10 largest engine 2015-2016
Below here is the list of top ten engines which are very famous in the market. These engines are really helpful to the people.
1. The largest Marine Engine- The engine 89 feet long and 44 feet wide. The engines have the capacity from 1820 liters of per cylinder oil to 25480 liters of oil. The horse power of the engine is 107,389. This is the largest vessel in the world. It has a two stroke turbo which run on the heavy fuel.
2. The largest Car engine of all time- The engine can hold 28.3 liters of petrol. The engine has 300 horsepower’s. There are cars which have larger engine. But it is true that these engines were mainly used by the Fiat cars. The engine of the car was made in such a way that iy requires very small amount of oil to run the car.
3. The largest Rocket Engine- The engine can hold 190 million horsepower. The engine is 18.5 feet. The engine is 363 feet tall. It is a full rocket engine. The Saturn V is the biggest engine which was made. The engine is made in such a way that they allow the rocket to move smoothly.
4. The largest industrial Turbine Engine- The engine needs a nuclear power station to hold it. The engine has 2346,788 horsepower. The engine generates 1750 MWe Arabelle turbine generator. It converts the steam from the French nuclear to the electricity. The blade of the engine weights 176 pounds.
5. The largest locomotive engine- The weight of the engine is 83 feet 6.5 inches long. The engine has the 4500-8500 horse power. It has the third generation engine. The engine used high fuel. The last ride of the engine was 1969. The engine was very heavy and they has a good review.
6. The largest (by length) steam locomotive engine- The engine is 85 feet and 3.4 inches long. The engine has the 135,375 ibf tractive effort. The engine was made for the steam locomotives which are mainly known as the Big Boys. The engine was built in the year 1941-1945. The engine was lastly used in the year 1959. At that time diesel power places the staem.
7. The largest Wind Motor- The engine has 505 feet in diameter. Thus we can understand that how big the engine is is. The engines run with the electricity. It has the horse power of 8046. It needs SWT-6.0-154. It is said that it is the largest engine product.
8. The largest radial Aero Engine- The engine can hold 127 liters of fuel. It has the horse power of 5000 horsepower. The engine was made for the airplanes. This is the frist engine which was made for the planes and it was very good and helpful.
9. The car current production Car engine- The engine can hold 8.4 liters. It has the 640 horse power. The engine is very good and it gives a good service to the recent cars. The engine gives a good mileage with the less amount of fuel. Mainly the engine can made in such a way that it rescues if you need more the Chevrolet “572” 9.2 V8 crate engine.
10. The largest production motorcycle engine- This engine is mainly made for the motor cycles. The engine is 2.3 liters. It has the horse power of 140. The engine is made in heavy big block. It is the largest proper engine which used for the motorcycle. It has a cooled three cylinder which produce 150 Ib.ft of torque.
Thus these are the best and the largest engines of the world. The engines are really good and they give good service.