Most popular hottest cars in the world in 2015-2016, Top 10 hottest Cars in production today.
The speed lovers can hear only three things every day; cars, cars and speedy cars. Today cars are included in the basic requirements of any people in a developed city. Cars are not only used for show off, it also helps you reach many places where any other transport is not able to reach all the time. There are many cars launched in 2015 of different price ranges.
Presenting the list of the top 10 most popular hottest cars of the year 2015-2016
According to the survey with several people the advantages and disadvantages are found. On the basis of the 2015-2016 survey, the top 10 hottest cars of 2015-2016 are listed below.
1. Ford Mustang: It is a great car to buy. It is economical and well equipped. The exterior of this car is just mind blowing. The makers have definitely focused a lot on its designing and choosing color. It is the car for style and fashion loving people. It gives a good performance and the mileage is also found great by many people.
2. Toyota Camry: It is one of the best cars introduced by Toyota. It has huge space, good mileage and stunning looks. The audio system is pleasant and cooling facility is just mind blowing. This car will not cost you much but at this budget you will definitely get great services. The performance is decent and maintenance is not needed often.
3. Ford F-150: Another great model from Ford can be seen as Ford F-150. It has speed and performance at extreme level. It is found to be a very interesting and efficient model. This model is a fuel saving one and requires average maintenance. You can afford this easily and get some amazing features inside.
4. Lexus NX: This model is good in terms of design and color availability but when it comes to the performance, the makers have failed to satisfy the buyers. At this price other attractive and good performance giving cars can be bought. It is not that much successful model.
5. Ford Edge: Form is always good in terms of the style and design. Ford edge is introduced with lots of attractive advertisements but frankly speaking, the performance is not that much good. There is problem related to the tyre performances. The body is not strong enough and a safe as well as comfortable ride can’t be expected in it.
6. Jeep Renegade: It is a very stunning car as per the 2015 reviews. The car users have given it very good reviews. It has a huge space inside. The design and the colors of the car can force anyone to buy it. The price is not that much high but sufficient for the available features. You can have a safe journey with your whole family with this model.
7. Honda HR-V: Honda has not launched many cars, but it keeps the style and design in mind while designing every next model. This is also a gorgeous model designed by Honda. The machinery performance is average and looks are great. The space is average inside. Audio speaker and system is not powerful. Rear mirror is also average.
8. Mercedes Benz C-Class: The name Mercedes is enough to represent the class of a car. This company cares about all the small issues while designing a model. The price is high but you will get a classic car undoubtedly. It is one of the most trusted brands for cars. It can give you a smooth handing with comfortable ride.
9. Subaru Legacy: This is frankly a not very popular brand as it has not launched too many models till today. This model has good design and colors. The performance is average. Handling is rough. The brakes are okay and when it comes to the interior space, it is decent. The tyres are good for taking a drift.
10. Subaru Outback: Subaru is generally found to produce great designer cars. This model lacks many important things which a car buyer expects. It has a rough driving experience. The body is not strong. This model is not fuel efficient. Only the best thing you can get at this price is a fabulous exterior.
You just saw the top 10 trending and most popular cars of 2015-2016. Different cars have different specifications. You can yourself choose a car with desired specification and available budget.