The Bestselling car is the information that is needed by everyone who is planning to have one. The report of the best selling cars is sure to make a sense that they are the cars that are giving the best service both from the end of price and from the end of the mileage. The top selling cars of 2015 is quite astonishing, as that records the cars that are older, and the new model cars are minimal in terms of sales report.
Presenting the list of bestselling cars in the Indian market Till year 2015-2016
Car is considered as a sign of luxury for many people in India and when there is an increase in the income level then there is a common tendency among people to go for buying a car within their budget to give the feel of relaxation and luxury while traveling on the roads of India. Here we picked up the top 10 bestselling cars in Indian market for your information.
1. Hindustan Ambassador – It is one of the oldest cars in the eastern half of the world and is the official one for the government of India. The manufacturer declared in 2014, that they will stop producing the car and the next year they found the top most position in terms of bestselling.
2. Maruti Suzuki 800 – It has been one of the best cars for the middle class people. The car has been named as one of the best family car since the mileage that it provides is absolutely moderate and thus is the best at some affordable price. It was a top selling car in India at one point of time, but the craze of it is still there in the market.
3. Maruti Suzuki Alto – This has been the replacement version of the Suzuki 800. The price has been close and the model looks has been changed to Maruti Zen. It is again one of the top selling cars, because of its price sensibility for the middle class and the great get up.
4. Hyundai Santro – This has been another product similar to the Suzuki. The looks, the get up and the mileage are almost similar. The price even is affordable for the middle class. This has been the model; from Hyundai to target the middle class, just like Maruti did, and they got the success ultimately in 2015.
5. Tata Indica – Tata Indica has been the version from Tata in competition with Maruti and Hyundai. The car was initially not favored, because of some technical faults, but the deluxe version was named as the best family car in 2013. The car has been one of the bestselling cars in 2015 with the greater part of the revenue collected from the middle class.
6. Maruti Wagon R – The car has been the latest model from Suzuki for the small and nuclear families. The car has engulfed a huge market in India and has been one of the top selling brands in 2015. The car has been designed like Maruti Zen and the Zen lovers have reinvested in the car again.
7. Mahindra Bolero – This has been the top selling car in 2015 among all the business purpose cars. The ten sitters has been one of the best in terms of get up and price. The price of it is not of course with the Suzuki cars, but in consideration of the model and the size of the car, it has been the best.
8. Mahindra Scorpio – The car has been made shiny and with get up and thus signifies the name of the car. The hardy car is with high pick up and with perfect mileage. It has been a popular one in the Asian continent since the car has the ability to provide a great mileage to all the users.
9. Maruti Swift Desire – This has been another car for the nuclear family and that has again reached the list of the top ten bestselling cars. The car has the unique features in accordance to the perfect mileage. The car is having the best price for the middle class and that is one of the reasons, why it has been one of the top selling cars.
10. Hyundai i10 – This car is having extremely supporting feature for driving. The high pick up and high mileage car is best among the small cars for the long distance travel. The car is extremely good looking and is ideal for the middle class people to afford.
Thus it has been seen that the best selling cars are not those who arte with best features and at high price. Now car owners are not limited to the higher class. The middle class people are investing more on cars, and that is easily understandable from the top list.