Top 10 cheapest new trucks in the world in 2015-2016, Best Affordable trucks Rankings.
Trucks provide best support to everyone who has to travel a long distance and carry heavy materials and goods. Below are some of the finest trucks that are available at cheapest rates and are very useful in day-to-day life.
List of top 10 cheapest new trucks in the world in 2015-2016:
People who are looking for cheapest truck with modern engine specification can find the below list useful. Below is the list of all the top and cheapest modern trucks.
1. Nissan Titan: – Nissan Titan is a modern truck that is available at a price of $29,640.00 and comes with a powerful 5.6L V-8 317hp engine. Its other standard specifications are electronic stability, power window, 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive, 18″ styled steel wheels, 4-wheel anti-lock brakes and safety airbags.
2. Toyota Tundra: – Toyota Tundra comes with i-FORCE 4.6L V-8 310hp engine that is well supported by 4-wheel anti-lock brakes, 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive, 18″ styled steel wheels, driveline traction control and various safety airbags. Its worth is $28,510.00 and its specifications and powerful engine largely worth this cost.
3. GMC Sierra 1500: – GMC Sierra 1500 is available at a price of $26,670.00 and worth the powerful engine and other facilities that its posses. It comes with a powerful engine of EcoTec3 4.3L V-6 285hp and its 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive provides easy travel and control when loaded. Specifications like 17″ steel wheels, 4-wheel anti-lock brakes, Stabili Trak w/Proactive Roll Avoidance electronic stability and safety airbags makes it a suitable truck for modern requirements.
4. Chevrolet Silverado 1500: – Chevrolet Silverado 1500 is designed in a latest style and posses attractive look with a powerful engine. It is prices at $26,170.00 and is the cheapest truck of present time. It has EcoTec3 4.3L V-6 285hp engine that is capable enough for heavy loads and its 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive best supports it. Others features like safety airbags, 17″ steel wheels, and ABS and driveline traction control makes it suitable truck for modern challenges.
5. Ford F-150: – Ford F-150 is priced $25,800.00 and is featured with 3.5L V-6 283hp engine, Safety Canopy System that includes various safety airbags, 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive, 17″ steel wheels, Music system with 4 speaker and 4-wheel anti-lock brakes. Therefore, all these standard specifications make it a powerful truck of modern requirement and ensure of the best service to users.
6. RAM 1500: – RAM 1500 is another cheapest truck in the list that can be purchased at a price of $25,660.00 and comes with various standard specifications like 3.6L, 6-cylinder engine that provides an efficient average of 25-mpg on the highway and 18-mpg in city. Other specifications of this truck are 3 seats, 2 doors and large cab space. Thus, this is the best truck at this price and worth the money and is among the most useful trucks.
7. Toyota Tacoma: – Toyota Tacoma is available at a price of $20,965.00 and is a standard featured truck. It comes with 2.7L I-4 159hp engine that is well supported by 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive, 15″ styled steel wheels, 1st and 2nd row overhead safety airbags, airbag occupancy sensor and ABS and driveline traction control.
8. GMC Canyon: – GMC Canyon is a new truck that is available at a price of $20,955.00 and posses attractive body, style and colors. It is also composed of the latest designed 2.5L I-4 200hp engine that comes with 6 speed manual transmission. Along with the powerful engine, it is also featured with 4-wheel anti-lock brakes, 16″ aluminum wheels, 4 way power driver seat and various safety airbags. Thus, it is one of the best and cheapest new trucks.
9. Chevrolet Colorado: – Another cheapest new truck is Chevrolet Colorado. It is featured with 2.5L I-4 200hp engine, 4-wheel anti-lock brakes, 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive, safety overhead bags and other basic features like air conditioning, electronic stability, and driveline traction control. Its cost is $20,120.00 and is considered the best truck at such a low rate.
10. Nissan Frontier: – Nissan Frontier is among the best and cheapest new truck that is featured with standards features of engine, facilities, and worth for $17,990.00. It has 5-speed manual transmission, 15″ styled steel wheels and 2.5L I-4 152hp engine. Other basic features are 4-wheel anti-lock brakes, radio with 4 speakers and electronic stability along with various safety airbags.
Therefore, people who are looking for the best truck with modern amenities and a powerful engine at low rate can review the above listed trucks.