Best New Hairstyles for Men in 2016, The X-factor about the top 10 hottest hairstyles for guys in 2016
Generally it has been observed that women can do hairstyles of different styles according to their dress codes. But, why men should lag behind? Well, nothing to worry about this as men too are going to have some exclusive and stylish hairstyles which will definitely make them awesome. These special hairstyles for men are mainly generating from the popular superstars from Hollywood.
List of Top 10 Hottest Hairstyles for guys in 2016
Men will obviously looking for the best hairstyles to have a perfect makeover. Here we can take a look at the top 10 most stylist and hottest hairstyles in 2016.
1. Traditional high and tight: The traditional hair style for high and tight is back again. This hairstyle was famous in during 1920 and today again men are becoming fond of this hairstyle. Men having straight hair can do this style and will look awesome. If one is having a wavy hair, then they can keep the scissors down. The sides should be kept as short as the barber can.
2. Mainstream Hipster: You can see David Beckham or Justin Bieber with this fashionable hairstyle. This hairstyle makes every guy smart and handsome. If men are having hair straight to wavy then they must go with this hairstyle. If hair thickness is fine to medium then one can surely opt for this hairstyle. Your barber should leave a space for at least three inches to make the pomp.
3. The James Dean style: This is obviously a sexy look to have for every boy. Men, having hair quality wavy to curly and medium to thick, then opting for this hairstyle is the best option for men. If anyone owns straight hair, then should not opt for this style. The sides of this hairstyle will remain of medium length.
4. The style let it grow: You must have seen Brad Pitt with this stylish hairstyle. This style is masculine enough to make a man completely groomed. This style is just perfect for those having a straight quality. People having medium to thick hair quality can opt for this style.
5. Flow and comb style: This will be another great style for men straight and fine hair quality. This is a professional look for every man. But, this style is not for the curly and wavy hairstyles. You need to ask your barber to give a classic square cut. Both the sides and the front will remain long.
6. The Caesar : The famous Gladiator actor Russell Crowe looks lovely with this hairstyle. Not only Russell Crowe but also men with straight to wavy hair quality can opt for this hairstyle. For textured hair quality this hairstyle is not perfect. Hence, any person who wants to look different with his straight and wavy hair can opt for this style.
7. The Bed Head: Though this hairstyle will need a bit more meticulous effort than other general hairstyles. This hair styles is just perfect for both wavy and curly hair quality. This hairstyle will definitely make a man to look young. Though this is not a perfect hairstyle for a straight hair. To keep this hairstyle in tact you need to use hair gel of superior quality.
8. The modified Skrillex: This is another exclusive hairstyle which suits to the persons with medium to thick hair and for wavy to straight hair quality. You cannot style with this hairstyle if you have a textured or curly hair. Here you need to ask the barber to keep the hair long on top.
9. The James Bond style: One will surely look glamorous with this James Bond style. This is a sophisticated hair style which is applicable for the persons with straight hair. If you have a curly hair quality, then you are not supposed to go with this hairstyle.
10. The Mountain Man: Men with all types of hair texture can go for this hairstyle. This style will suit to every person. So, every man in the metros can opt for this nice and attractive style. Maintenance of this style is also very easy.
So, every man is supposed to go for the styles as per their hair texture and hair quality.